Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping at Fastflex
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
“Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to FastFlex
“goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
“Orders” means a request by You to purchase goods from Us.
“Service” refers to the Website.
“Website” refers to Fastflex Heating & Cooling Supplies Pty Ltd, accessible from www.fastflex.com.au
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
If you need to make any changes to or would like to cancel your Order, contact us on 03 9464 5400 and we will discuss your options with you.
We may cancel your Order before delivery or pickup in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if:
(a) any of the Goods are not available;
(b) there was any error in the description of any of the Goods in your Order or the price as advertised by us;
(c) your order is in breach of this Agreement or any other relevant terms and conditions or is contrary to any law.
In the event that your Order is cancelled, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible, via one or more of your contact details supplied, to advise of you of the cancellation.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.fastflex.com.au/contactwww.fastflex.com.au
By sending us an email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
We do not provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
- Fastflex will not provide or accept for credit returned goods (‘Returns’) from the Customer unless first specifically approved in writing by Fastflex.
- Authorisation for Returns will not be provided until all goods are inspected by an authorized officer of Fastflex and deemed to be fit for resale
- The Customer acknowledges that Fastflex‘s decision as to whether or not it will provide credit for goods shall be a matter in the sole discretion of Fastflex.
- All claims are to be made within 5 business days of delivery
Such claims must refer to the original delivery docket/invoice number & date. Goods returned for credit will not be accepted unless these details accompany the goods & said goods are received in original condition. Freight must be pre-paid. A re-stocking fee of 10% will apply to all claims.
NO CREDITS ARE PERMITTED ON SPECIAL MANUFACTURED ITEMS OR UNITS OR SPARE PARTS
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to Us. You should send the goods to the following address:
6 Bostock Court
Thomastown VIC 3074
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.fastflex.com.au/contact
By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org